Please make regular attendance your goal.
- Regular school attendance is one of the strongest predictors of success at all levels of education
- The School District expects parents/guardians to call in or submit a note prior to every absence.
- Arriving Late - Students who arrive late to school must bring a written note from home and sign in at the Attendance Office.
- Leaving School Early - Please notify the school no later than the morning of. This way, we will be able to have your child ready to be picked up.
- Riding a bus with a friend - students will not be allowed to ride a bus with a friend unless a note is sent from home. The note needs to be stamped by the office.
- Vacations, trips and college visits are considered unexcused unless they have prior administrative approval.
- Regarding extra curricular activities, students are expected to be in school the day of the activity or have any partial absence be excused in order to participate in the activities.
All absences must be reported to the Attendance Office by a parent/guardian by calling one of the telephone numbers listed below. You will be asked to leave your name, your child's name, grade and the reason for the absence. Students who are absent more than ten percent of student contact days at any time during the school year or grading period may be considered to have excessive absences and the school may request a doctor's note for additional illness related absences.
Diagnosis Reporting Form
Please let us know through this form if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19. Please also call your school’s attendance line (for students) or submit an absence in Skyward (for staff) if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
COVID-19 Diagnosis Reporting Form
School: (651) 653-2706
Attendance Line: (651) 653-2723